- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Eyecare Services From Our Optometrist in McDonough
Fallas Family Vision is ready to serve as your family's primary care resource for ocular health and wellness, from routine examinations and corrective lenses to eye disease management. Here are some of the services offered by our optometrist in McDonough, Dr. Fallas:
- Eye & Vision Exams - Our comprehensive McDonough eye exams can evaluate your family's eye function, eye health and vision. This enables us to detect eye diseases that might otherwise destroy your vision before you even become aware of their presence. McDonough eye exams an also diagnose conditions such as diabetic retinopathy that alert you to underlying systemic health problems. Vision testing enables us to evaluate nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism or presbyopia and then prescribe corrective lenses.
- Eye Disease Treatment - We can monitor and manage a variety of eye diseases, including glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. We also treat dry eye, an irritating and potentially damaging condition caused by an inadequate tear film. Our McDonough optometrist will discover the cause of your dry eye and recommend lifestyle changes, eye drops, tear gland treatment and other remedies.
- Eyeglasses, Sunglasses and Frames - If you need eyeglasses, you'll find them here at Fallas Family Vision. We offer high-quality eyeglasses and a wide selection of beautiful designer frames. We also offer stylish sunglasses from leading designers that offer full protection against harmful UV rays.
- Contact Lens Exams - If you want contact lenses instead of glasses, we can make sure you get exactly the right kind for your specific needs. We do this by administering a detailed contact lens exam that includes careful eye measurements as well as discussions of your lifestyle and ocular health to guide us toward your ideal lens options.
- Contact Lenses (Including Hard to Fit Contacts) - Some eye conditions, refractive errors and underlying health issues make getting fitted for contact lenses more of a challenge. We can provide a variety of contact lens types to suit those hard to fit situations, from scleral lenses for keratoconus and toric lenses for astigmatism to multifocal contacts for treatment of presbyopia.
- Sports Vision - Athletic excellence requires high performance, and for many athletes that means the sharpest possible eyesight. Our sports vision evaluations and training methods can help you improve your binocular vision, eye teaming, contrast sensitivity and other visual functions.
- LASIK Eye Surgery Co-Management - LASIK surgery is a painless procedure that reshapes your cornea to give you excellent vision without corrective lenses. Our McDonough optometrist can perform a pre-operative assessment to determine whether you're a good LASIK candidate, refer you for surgery and then administer post-operative evaluations to keep an eye on your recovery.
Is It Time to Schedule Eye Exams in McDonough?
While Fallas Family Vision can provide a lifetime's worth of primary eye care services, we can't know which services your family needs without first administering the necessary eye exams in McDonough. Call 770-954-9898 to make those appointments with our McDonough optometrist!