- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
About Fallas Family Vision
Welcome to Fallas Family Vision, where we provide comprehensive eye care for the entire family. We invite you to learn more about us, our mission and vision, and the services we provide.
Our Optometry Clinic in McDonough
Dr. Humberto Fallas, our founding eye doctor at Fallas Family Vision, personally selects every staff member who joins our team. Thanks to his diligence, we are able to offer Hampton and McDonough patients personalized attention, professional eye care, and caring customer service.
If you have visited us, then you have probably already met our staff. We have two skilled, friendly opticians, Divya and Elizabeth. They will fit you for glasses, adjust your prescription, and assist with your eye health needs. Our appointment scheduler, Maria, helps you make telephone appointments and handles your check-in and check-out process. Our insurance specialist, Jacki, is here to answer all your insurance and billing questions. Our optometric technician, Diana, will gather your medical history and conduct your diagnostic tests.
Our Optometry Mission
Our Georgia eye care mission is simple: We strive to meet your needs by going above and beyond. Not only do we want to make it easy for you to set up eye care appointments that suit your schedule, we are here to answer any health questions you may have or assist in frames selection. Your comfort and happiness are important to us and a measure of how well we are doing our jobs. If there is anything more we can do to meet your eye health needs, please ask.
Our Eye Care Services
For your convenience, we provide the following eye care services in Georgia. We maintain a state-of-the-art optometry center where we stock the very latest in eye care equipment. This allows us to respond to your needs, take the very best care of your eyes and vision, and perform more than just routine eye exams. Please learn more about our services:
- Eye exams - We perform eye exams to make sure your vision is clear and eyes are healthy.
- Medical eye exams - Our medical eye exams focus on diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions, such as glaucoma or macular degeneration.
- Dry eye treatment - We can treat dry eyes in our office using a technique known as punctal plug insertion.
- Pre and post-surgery care - If you are getting LASIK or another surgery, we can provide all the pre and post-operative care for you.
- Minor eye surgeries - If you have something in your eye, we can remove it for you in our office.
- Sports vision assistance - See clearly on the field with our selection of sports frames.
- Designer frames and sunglasses - We stock a wide selection of designer frames and sunglasses for your benefit.
If there is any way that we can help you, please let us know. We consider ourselves your full service eye care professionals and would be more than happy to assist with a vision care or eye health need. Contact us via phone at 770-954-9898.